Sunday, May 23, 2010

number 43




Ok.. So regardless of the fact that Atlantic Records wouldn't let me embed the actual video of this song..


Trippin in a hole in a paper heart-Stone Temple Pilots is number 43



What a blast seein STP live was. A ton of us went to see them a few summers back in Charlotte NC and wow.. it was awesome start to finish.. But that's not where my love for this band started at all..


Back when i was in high school, my family would go to Myrtle beach for about the entirety of July. This is one of those songs that when i got the courage to tackle driving down there they would jam on the radio all the time, me and my car plus this equals a frickin blast exploring sides that i'd never seen on our typical family vacations.


So yeah.. one again.. like alice in chains before this.. you probably haven't heard the last of STP in this list.. So i gotta save some stuff about them for later in the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment